Create and design visual communication materials for meeting marketing, branding and project requirements. Generate ideas that will inspire, inform, or captivate target audience. Understand design requirements from Marketing Head and Perform research on the requirements to collect design perspective and conceptualises visuals.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Testing graphics across various media
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software
- Collaborate with content writers and creative director to produce the final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Manage social media
- Synergy with other departments
Requirements and skills
- Graphic designing skills
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and InDesign)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Creativity coupled with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Candidate with a portfolio preferred.
Will be given a full-time position depending on the work presented during the course of the internship.
Note: It is a Paid internship
Location: Perungudi, Chennai