Project Location(s): PAN India
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or MCA or equivalent degree.
Prerequisites for the role:
- Expertise in developing & debugging IoT applications with expertise in GUI & Python development.
- Proficient in writing well designed, testable, efficient code for Selenium test scripts.
- Understanding of IoT, web development and relationship between embedded, mobility & cloud.
- Should have worked on Raspberry Pi and prototyping platforms of Raspberry Pi.
- Should possess a solid understanding of core concepts including GUI and experience using Frameworks such as Robot.
- Sound technical experience in Embedded Hardware Design leadership and Agile Methodology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in non-technical terms.
Good to have:
- Hands-on experience in C++ would be an added advantage.
- Working exposure to MMAL APIS is a plus.
- Experience with developing SDKs and Libraries for Embedded Linux systems.
- Develop high-quality software design, architecture and automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
- Develop robust, IoT-based embedded products interacting with mobile, cloud and other processors or controllers.
- Obsess about code quality and readability.
- Work closely in a multi-disciplinary structure to deliver world class solutions across web, mobile, and tablets.
- Ability to influence multiple teams on technical considerations and increase their productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.