As part of the organization, you will be exposed to Salesforce’s biggest customers and will support them with technical expertise in the role of Senior Salesforce Product Developer.
You will be working for the Salesforce practices division in LMTEQ which is a global unit in the US and India. Your aim should be to take ownership of the customer’s requirements and to deliver the best service to our customers in fulfilling their business needs.
Prerequisites for the role:
- Minimum 5 years senior Salesforce development experience working on large-scale,
enterprise Salesforce applications.
- Experience LWC Lightning component
- Experience with full deployment, delta deployment, and design and implementation of
CI\CD pipelines for Salesforce apps
- Experience working with Salesforce Community and Salesforce Digital Engagement
- Experience with integrations via API, push notification, Salesforce connected apps, OAuth Authentication, working with App Exchange products.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboard implementation.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and bug fixing.
- Must hold several of the following Salesforce Certifications-Salesforce Certified Application Architect, Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer, Salesforce Certified Data Architecture & Management Designer, Salesforce Certified Sharing & Sharing Designer, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Advance knowledge of Azure DevOps including establishing automated pipelines
- Experience with GIT Source control
- Experience working with Salesforce Health Cloud is preferable
- Agile project delivery experience is desirable
- Translate requirements into development needs, architect solution, and develop logic
- Maintain our Salesforce.com code-base, constantly finding areas to be improved to enhance user experience and re-factored to minimize technical debt
- Collaborate with other groups to build integrations and adopt the best engineering standards as well as helping establish best practices for the systems team
- Individual will have a good understanding of how to troubleshoot existing Apex Classes and Triggers
- Work with Sales, Support, Product and other groups to identify areas of improvement and architect technical solutions