As part of the organization, you will be exposed to SAP’s biggest customers and will support them with technical expertise in the role of Software Engineer. The primary objective is to establish you as an expert in the role of Development and Support Engineer. You will have to have excellent technical expertise in ABAP, ABAP OO and Web Applications.
You will be working for the SAP practices division in LM Infotech which is a global unit in Germany and India. Your aim should be to take ownership of customer’s requirements and to deliver the best service to our customers in fulfilling their business needs.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in SAP ABAP Consultant
- Provide high quality features as new developments/enhancements to customers.
- Resolve customer messages/issues at the Support level
- Ensure high quality of corrections via big fixes
- Continuous improvement and optimization of support activities and processes
- Continue to gain deep product expertise via self-initiated means
- High Proficiency in ABAP and ABAP Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Must have basic or intermediate knowledge in BSP, ABAP Web Dynpro.
- Must have knowledge in MVC Architecture.
- Knowledge of CRM domain and SAP CRM (on premise)
- Prior working experience in SAP domains – for e.g. BASIS, MDG, MDM and ERP Modules (MM, FICA, SCM, SRM)
We are looking for team members who have willingness to work in a
- maintenance and development role
- have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- are team players and can work under pressure
- know how to handle critical customer situations
- highly performance and learning oriented
High level of commitment will be the key to success and will have to work in a start-up mode mindset