Department: SAP Technical Team
Project Location(s): PAN India
Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or MCA or equivalent degree.
Prerequisites for the role:
- 4 to 5 years of experience.
- Must possess a deep & strong understanding of FI,CO,PS and SD module • 1-2 end to end implementation of SD / FI / PS module
- Should be able to analyze client business processes, gather requirements, maintain data mapping documents of interfaces & conversions.
- Skilled in user support, troubleshooting and error resolution.
- Will be responsible for handling RICEF development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in non-technical terms.
Good to have:
- Working knowledge in S4 HANA
- Work knowledge of Project system- WBS
- Work knowledge of CO-Cost elements/cost centre/Activity type/Profit centre
- Support revenue recognition process day in and out basis.
- Meet the SLA for fixing the issue.
- Responsible to address Query or concern from business independently • Setting batch jobs as and when required
- Create and run LSMW as and when required