As an SAP HANA SQL developer, you will be analyzing, planning, designing, developing, and implementing SAP HANA solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements of analytics reporting processes. Must have good knowledge in the areas of data warehouse, analytics and reporting applications.
Prerequisites for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MCA or Business Information Systems or an equivalent degree.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in design & creation of Information Models in HANA using Attributes views, Analytic views and Calculation views (both Script based & graphical).
- Deep experience in HANA SQL is a must.
- Advanced level of experience in using aggregate and Window functions is must.
- Advanced level of experience in Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Creating Tables and Views using SQL is must.
- Expertise in Transact-SQL (DDL, DML, DCL) and in Design and Normalization of database tables.
Hands on knowledge and expertise on BODS ETL is an advantage.
- Must have Strong analytical, problem solving, multitasking, as well as communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in simple terms.
- You will be responsible for implementing/delivering SAP HANA solutions to support our Deloitte US Member Firm.
- Perform effort estimation for different implementation and enhancement activities
- Perform troubleshooting and resolution of applications built and being supported.
- Good written, verbal, listening, analytical, and communication is a must
- Must be able to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Should take ownership of individual deliverables
- Support and harmonize the efforts of Subject Matter Experts, Development, Quality Assurance, Architects and other internal resources for a successful project implementation· Create and maintain internal documentation and end-user training materials as needed.
- Provide input to standards and guidelines and implement best practices to have consistency across all projects
- Continuously improve processes as assigned.