As part of the organization, you will be exposed to SAP’s biggest customers and will support them with technical expertise in the role of SAP Hybris Developer.
You will be working for the SAP practices division in LMTEQ which is a global unit in the US and India. Your aim should be to take ownership of the customer’s requirements and to deliver the best service to our customers in fulfilling their business needs.
Prerequisites for the role:
- 6 years of IT Experience.
- 3 to 4 years of development experience in Hybris.
- Must have completely handled the Analysis, Design, and Development of various business requirements.
- Experience with Agile software development techniques
- Strong experience in B2B/B2C eCommerce systems
- Must have worked on Hybris 1808 or the latest versions
- Hybris Core Commerce(MVC, WCMS, Cart/Checkout, Order Process, Hotfolders, cronjobs, Impexes, FlexQueries)
- Experience in Multi-Country Implementation
- Experience in Product Catalog with Product Variants and Bundles
- Experience Hybris Promotion Engine
- Realtime Integration experience with ERP using RFC calls
- Integration with 3rd Party systems for Payment, tax
- Back office customization
- Experience in Smart Edit
- CCV2 deployment (Optional)