LMTEQ is looking for a Senior SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) Consultant who has hands-on experience in SAP MDG consulting, SAP MDM, including at least 1 complete SAP MDG implementation.
The ideal candidate will join our team full-time in a Senior Consultant role. This is an excellent opportunity that requires strong SAP MDG skills for a high profile consulting role with unique growth opportunities.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in SAP MDG Technical Consultant
- You will be responsible for a successful SAP MDG implementation for the customer’s required modules, providing functional expertise, customization, guidance, hands-on delivery and instruction on SAP products.
- You will have to investigate, analyze, resolve software issues and map client’s business requirements and objectives; include necessary product modifications when required.
- Strong knowledge in SAP Implementation ASAP Methodology.
- Provide constructive feedback on project status to ensure project meets original expectations.
- Continuously deliver highly professional customer service.
- Identify complex client issues and work on building long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement and networking in professional organizations.
- Manage and provide opportunities to entry level consultants and actively involve in team development.
- Understand and epitomize LMTEQ’s corporate values & deep commitment to quality at all levels.
We are looking for team members who have a willingness to work in a
- maintenance and development role
- have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- are team players and can work under pressure
- know how to handle critical customer situations
- highly performance and learning oriented
High level of commitment will be the key to success and will have to work in a start-up mode mindset
- Experience in configuring customer, vendor, product/material and finance master data in MDG along with Data profiling, Data cleansing, & Data harmonization.
- Hands-on expertise in implementing BAdIs, BAPIs, user exits & creating and maintaining custom objects.
- At least 10 years of experience in ABAP coding.
- 5+ years of experience in creating/enhancing workflows, Web Dynpro & ABAP Floor Plan Manager
- A proactive worker who can efficiently work within a strong team culture and should be independent in managing his/her deliverables.
- Should have worked on SAP MDG-M internal interfaces, SMT mapping, SOA architecture and experience in technical areas of sequential and parallel workflows/DRFOUT with strong knowledge in BOMs, routings etc.
- Should have at least 3+ years of experience in SAP MDG BRF+ integration
- Experienced in working with SAP Master Data Governance for Central Finance master data mapping and harmonization
- A certain amount of SAP Information Steward experience.
Good to have skills (Not mandatory):
- A certain amount of BPC experience in any version or flavor
- Functional/technical proficiency in SAP applications related work
- Knowledge in FICO, FI-GL, COPA and New GL
- Experience in SAP FICO, Reporting, and Allocations is an added advantage.
- Having a demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and delivery is good.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Other details about the role:
- Travel: Required up to 40-50%
- Start date: Immediately
- Compensation: Highly competitive based on experience