Department: SAP Technical Team
Project Location(s): PAN India
Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or MCA or equivalent degree.
Prerequisites for the role:
- 4 to 6 years expertise in SD
- Deep & strong understanding of SD modules.
- Must have done 1-2 end to end implementation of SD module and should have experience in SD/FI and PS integration
- Should be able to analyse client business processes, gather requirements, maintain data mapping documents of interfaces & conversions.
- Skilled in user support, troubleshooting and error resolution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in non-technical terms.
Good to have:
- Working knowledge in MCB/WIP areas
- Working in S4 HANA
- Will be responsible for handling RICEF development.
- Support MCB process in the areas of pricing and invoicing
- Should be able to write functional specs and test any new process areas as required.
- Meet the SLA for fixing the issue.
- Responsible to address Query or concern from business independently
- Should be able to troubleshoot workflows.
- Setting batch jobs as and when required.
- Create and run LSMW as and when needed.