As part of the organization, you will be exposed to Salesforce’s biggest customers and will support them with technical expertise in the role of Senior Salesforce Product Developer.
You will be working for the Salesforce practices division in LMTEQ which is a global unit in the US and India. Your aim should be to take ownership of the customer’s requirements and to deliver the best service to our customers in fulfilling their business needs.
Prerequisites for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, IT, Information Systems, or similar field.
- 3+ Years of experience in Salesforce – Apex and Lightning UI including Aura and/or LWC.
- 6+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming languages
- Like Java, C# or C++, Java and developing web applications using component-based front-end technologies like React, LWC, VueJS and Angular.
- Building Salesforce Managed and/or Unlocked packages for distribution
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Lightning Community and the Data Security Model
- Experience building custom Lightning applications
- Using Force.com APIs including Metadata API, SOAP API, REST API.
- Understanding of the SFDC Data model, Architecture.
- Knowledge of refactoring patterns and how to apply them
- Salesforce Platform Developer and/or Architect Domain Certifications a plus
- Translate requirements into development needs, architect solution, and develop logic
- Maintain our Salesforce.com code-base, constantly finding areas to be improved to enhance user experience and re-factored to minimize technical debt
- Collaborate with other groups to build integrations and adopt the best engineering standards as well as helping establish best practices for the systems team
- Individual will have a good understanding of how to troubleshoot existing Apex Classes and Triggers
- Work with Sales, Support, Product and other groups to identify areas of improvement and architect technical solutions