Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or MCA or equivalent degree.
About the role : As part of the organization, you will be exposed to SAP’s biggest customers and will support them with technical expertise in the role of Software Engineer. The primary objective is to establish you as an expert in the role of Development and Support Engineer. You will have to have excellent technical expertise in ABAP, ABAP OO, and Web Applications.
You will be working for the SAP practices division in LMTEQ which is a global unit in the US and India. Your aim should be to take ownership of the customer’s requirements and to deliver the best service to our customers in fulfilling their business needs.
Prerequisites for the role:
- Expertise in ABAP, Learning attitude, Good Communication & coding skills
- Experience : 3-10years
- 3 to 10 years expertise with SAP design and development (ABAP and S/4 ABAP
Programming) in SAP SD/PS/Finance Module (preferable but not mandatory),
including data dictionary, data interfaces, conversions (RFC, ALV, BDC, BAPI, LSMW),
dialog programming, ADOBE Forms, and Reporting.
- Strong working knowledge of CDS Views, AMDPs, and ABAP on Hana.
Define reusable components/frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used &
tools to be used
- Experience and good knowledge of Performance Tuning and Stress Testing are
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills, as well as communication
and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex
business concepts in non-technical terms.
- Develop high-quality business requirements in SAP ABAP
- Resolve technical customer queries/issues in SAP ABAP
- Ensure high quality of code corrections via bug fixes
- Continuous improvement and optimization of support activities and processes
- Continue to gain deep product expertise via self-initiated means
- Are willing to work in the Development and Maintenance environment
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can work under pressure
- Possess Know-how to handle critical situations
- Exhibit High performance and learning attitude
- Date: 9th & 10th October, 2021 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Time: 10 am to 7pm
Documents to be carried for the interview
- Softcopy of 10th, 12th, UG Consolidated Marksheet, UG Degree Certificate, PG Consolidated Marksheet, PG Degree Certificate
- Updated Resume
- Employment documents (Past & Present); Service certificates, relieving letter, Joining Letter
- Government ID proof; PAN Card, Aadhar Card, and Passport