Project Location(s): Chennai, IN
Experience: 1-3 Years
Website Design Responsibilities & Requirements
- Create websites using WordPress themes quickly.
- Create clean, logical and re-usable code.
- In-depth knowledge on WordPress as a framework and its functions.
- Hands-on experience in WordPress with good knowledge in SEO and analytics.
- Customize existing themes & plugins in WordPress.
- Strong understanding on Google Webmaster.
- Proficiency in hosting platforms like Pantheon, AWS is must.
technologies would be an added advantage.
SEO Responsibilities & Requirements
- Hands-on experience in Google services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of link building.
- Must be able to perform keyword research and use it accordingly.
- Understanding of mobile SEO.
- Expertise in SEO for websites, blogs, press releases and social media.
- Prior experience in gaining inbound organic search traffic and enhancing SERPs
- Ability to create reports depicting data on web analytics and site evaluations.
- Hands-on experience in SEMRush and Yoast is a plus.
- Must be able to work on both on-page and off-page SEO.
- Implement link-building strategies.
- Track search & conversion metrics and see if it aligns with the company’s goals.
- Run A/B tests to understand which SEO strategies are positively impacting business goals.
- Deep knowledge in Google My Business, Analytics, Tag Manage, Search Console, and Data
- Work with other content strategists to optimize the content for best search experience.
- Work on optimizing the existing content, enhancing site architecture, competitor analysis and
- Should be able to work independently.