What is SAP CRM Customer Interaction Center? How does it benefit the CRM system of your organization? Let’s take a look at it in detail.
SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a technology used to manage company’s every customer/ potential customer interaction. The main goal of using SAP CRM is to have an open relationship with customers in order to connect with them and offer the right products/ services according to their needs.
Businesses simply need to keep the line of communication open with their customers and this is where the SAP CRM Customer Interaction Center software steps in. It provides beneficial integration capabilities that of
- SAP CRM Telephony integration,
- SAP VoIP integration,
- SAP CRM Email integration,
- SAP IC Web Client integration,
- Interactive voice response system integration, Web Chat integration with SAP CRM business processes like marketing, sales and service
Key functions include:
To enable marketing teams to strengthen their efforts and make the best use of call lists, agent scripts, promotions, and additional channels.
To take up outbound customer contacts, qualify leads, identify customer requirements and pain points, provide product information, create product proposals, and eventually close the deal
To handle customer complaints, address concerns, answer technical questions, assist with returned materials and exchanges.
SAP CRM Interaction Center components:
Following are some of the most commonly used components by an IC agent:
Shows details of the current customer in the interaction. For example- Name, Address, Contact information, etc.
Displays information from the communication management software like identification number, talk time, queue status and agent status.
Contains buttons that support telephony functions like Accept, Reject, Hold, Transfer, Conference, Toggle, Hang Up, etc.
Provides all the required information for the agent to communicate with customers. It also has access to the Knowledge Search option which helps agents to look up the knowledge portals along with other business transaction information present in the navigation area.
This area is used to search business transaction and application data. Additionally, agents can create call lists and interactive scripts in this area.
Agents can use this to write down notes and if necessary, include the notes in the business transactions.
Displays the system messages for the logged in IC agent.
Let’s take a look at a scenario where you have setup a successful business of selling products which are doing roaring business and progressively gaining a large customer footprint. This automatically brings in the need to plan for a call center office to handle the customers issues w.r.t to say complaints. Next you pick up a few laptops and internet subscription and all that is left is to check your SAP CRM license which will help you accomplish the rest, but how?
SAP CRM’s Multi-Channel Integration allows you to completely manage all your communication channels via the Interaction center user application. In simple terms, this SAP CRM call center application will help you to place, hold, transfer calls, show customer’s relevant information, interaction history, provide automatic responses and so on. In addition to this, it is also equipped with advanced analytical facilities like service blended analytics, ticket reporting, real-time monitoring of queue levels, agent activity, and more.
Role of SAP CRM Customer Interaction Center in an organization:
- Communication channels: Provide different communication opportunities for customers to contact IC agents for any problems they face.
- SAP CRM email response management system: Manage large amounts of incoming emails by automatically processing and organizing them without manual intervention by the IC agent.
- SAP CRM complaints and returns management: Manage and track the status of customer complaints, process customer returns and financial credits.
- Give customer support representatives all the details required to solve a problem.
- Account and contact management in SAP CRM: Get complete information about the customers and manage customer records.
- Lead and opportunity management in SAP CRM: Keep a track of different sales opportunities, KPIs, progress made and the metrics achieved.
- Quotation and Order management: Create business proposals, work on product pricing, manage sales orders and track the orders placed.
- Campaign execution: Run campaigns on various platforms.
- Personalization: Present the right products to the right customers.
- Lead management: Identify qualified leads and convert them to qualified sales agents to improve the conversion rates.
Request a Callback
As a customer to LMTEQ you can leverage your existing communication technologies and communication components to be integrated with SAP CRM solutions offering an optimum SAP CRM interaction center configuration. We will provide you with SAP best practices and also ensure robustness and stability of the existing setup.Additionally, we help you remove integration flaws and errors for all your inbound and outbound interactions and also provide support to the customer extensions.