[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”10753″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_custom_heading stm_title_font_weight=”600″ text=”SAP Master Data Catalog” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]SAP Master Data Catalog (SAP MDG) is a Master Data Management solution. It provides out-of-the-box, domain-specific master data governance with the aim of creating, changing, and distributing, or securing master data across your complete enterprise system.
MDG can either run as a separate master data hub or be co-deployed on an operational system. However, in both cases, MDG can run on: ERP on HANA or any other DB S/4HANA.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Functions of Master Data Catalog :
The fundamental duty of the master data catalog is to enable you to design and maintain objects and their relationships. The master data catalog provides you with a quick way to create new master data objects. Moreover, all you need is a simple cursor to indicate at what position you want to create a new object.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
What can MDG do?
- Identification of the kind of data you have
- The objective of the data
- Accountability of the data
- Security of the data
Features offered by Data Catalog tools :
- Data Integration – Data might come from various sources such as warehouses, lakes, or even a database. Hence, the data catalog helps put them all under one single source of the reference cell.
- Self-service – The platform gives its users quick and convenient access to the organization’s data.
- Data Classification – This Master Data tool allows the data sources and fields to be tagged either manually or dynamically.
- Marked Relationship – It helps build a smooth contact between data sets visible by connecting databases that relate to a common entity.
- Data Profiling – It helps the users gain an insightful understanding and analysis of the data without even opening the same.
- Data History: It shows the history of the database with its master data tool right from its origin to its transformation.
Instances of how it can support:
- Master data is linked across on-premise and on-demand apps. Therefore, SAP MDG can help you simplify your system environment and also move it to the cloud.
- SAP MDGs controlled master data, as well as SAP’s platform potential to integrate transactional, IoT, and other massive data, and generate absolute commercial value.
- You can also mobilize your business with simplified master data access. At the same time, adept scenarios for request, approval, or monitoring KPIs and trends
- MDG helps prepare a SAP S/4HANA shift: experience with a controlled subset, ensure master data quality before the implementation. Thereby you can also maintain quality after you go live.
Why choose us?
- We are a Data-driven organization.
- Better access, quicker analytics without losing governance
- Enhanced in Data management
- Comprehension of accessible Data
- Robust processes for every industry and domain in using Data.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]The absolute target of SAP MDG Data Catalog is to pave the way for accessing the data at the right set of data at the right time. We at LMTEQ will give the best of your business needs. [/vc_column_text][stm_spacing lg_spacing=”10″ md_spacing=”10″ sm_spacing=”10″ xs_spacing=”10″][/vc_column][/vc_row]