Hospitals’ need for SAP MDG Healthcare
Get the Zero Cost
SAP MDG Healthcare Consultation
We, at LMTEQ analyze your ongoing business model and suggest one of these two approaches for SAP MDG Healthcare implementation
For hospitals looking at maximizing future sales potential while continuing with their day-to-day operations undisturbed, we would first implement SAP core modules and then gradually shift to master data maintenance and governance strategies.
For hospitals looking at new master data solutions, we would look at migrating some of their legacy data objects such as P2P (Procure to Pay), R2R (Record to Report) and OTC (Order to Cash) to SAP MDG modules.
- Relatively short implementation cycle.
- No adverse impact to the current ongoing business.
- Techno-functional aspect of SAP Master data governance is model driven with support for code-free implementation.
- Smooth transition of workflow functions such as SAP business workflow, business rule framework and ABAP dictionary to SAP master data governance module.Easy upgrade from legacy master data systems such as SAP ECC to SAP Master Data governance.
- Easy upgrade from legacy master data systems such as SAP ECC to SAP Master Data governance.
Key Features of SAP MDG Healthcare
Integrated data management capability across the entire enterprise system landscape.
Improves master data quality, ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
Facilitates stabilization and acceleration of overall business processes with workflow automation.
Enables one to create, maintain and de-activate material master records.
Facilitates accurate vendor data maintenance.
Provides tools to govern G/L accounts, financial reporting structure and company codes.
Enables the governance of co-related master data such as profit center, cost center hierarchy and cost center.
Avoids master data duplication at the various centers.
Streamlines the set of business processes for setting up of customers in SAP, receiving and processing sales orders for goods and services and receiving customers’ payments.