Note: Immediate joiners within 30 days only
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the ability to understand complex business and functional requirements.
- Understand the business processes in detail, applying technical knowledge to shape & plan solutions to deliver and liaise with the stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate these requirements into ServiceNow functional specifications.
- Translate requirements from projects and changes into functional specifications for internal and external delivery parties.
- Create and maintain the Business Blueprint (detailed process description and requirements document)
- Collaborate with Project & Delivery Managers to estimate the effort for solutions/services development change requests and releases.
- Provide guidance or support to delivery teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice without carrying line responsibility.
- Develop acceptance criteria for projects, test plans and test cases.
- Perform final validation of solution before submission to requester to run the User Acceptance Test.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with business stakeholders, understanding their requirements and translating them to functional specifications.
- End-to-end ownership of Solutioning for current & new opportunities (starting from requirement analysis to proposal delivery).
- Working with SMEs, Leads, Managers, Resources & Project/Delivery Manager (in case of specific inputs for solution) on finalizing the solution and estimates.
- Work with Project/delivery managers to build POC (proof of concept), prototype and sample development.
- Managing the Q&A process (questions collection, consolidation and Q&A facilitation with client)
- Work with project/delivery managers to devise the timeline/schedule for executing the project.
- Working as a bridge between the Client & Delivery team during the transition of the won opportunities and supporting delivery team in initial stages of the Discovery Phase, including discovery agenda finalization, facilitation material preparations, dry runs, and actual engagement.
- Timely & quality delivery of opportunities
- At least 3-5 years of experience working as Functional / Business Analyst in one of the ITSM, ITBM, ITAM, ITOM, HR, GRC modules/tools.
- Should have good understanding and should be up to date on Servicenow latest releases, features and issues.
- Should be always align to the best practices and thrive towards innovative solution.
- Should have niche understanding of the ITIL processes and should be able to relate with the stakeholder requirements.
- Should have a good understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Should have a good understanding of SAFe Practices.
- Should have good hands-on experience in Requirement Elicitation Techniques, UML and documentation.
- Should have good experience in cross domain communication, conducting JAD and effectively stakeholder management.
- Should have hands on experience in Sprint Planning, Tracking, grooming and prioritizing the backlog items.