Experience: 3+ Years
Note: Immediate joiners within 30 days only
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent command of English (written and oral)
- Proven experience as an IT Accounts Executive or Experienced in IT Accounting for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 3 years would be preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office-word, Excel, PPT, and IT Accounts.
- Qualification : B.com / MBA Finance graduate.
- Should work on TDS, and Accounts Finalization.
- Oversee day-to-day accounting/finance operations
- Analyze financial data to ensure accuracy is maintained.
- Maintain proper SOP, accounting methods, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain SOW (statement of work) for internal management purposes.
- Knowledge in Management Accounting and forecasting.
What you’ll be doing with us?
- Payroll processing & management. Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Maintain balances and reconciliation of accounts payable, receivables, ledger, and general ledger accounts, financial statements, and reports.
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations.
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and benefits accounts
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections
- Provide information to the authorities on payroll matters, tax issues, benefit plans, and collective agreement provisions.
- Maintaining SOW with the company for portfolio management.
Note: Immediate joiners only (within 30 days)