About the company:
LMTEQ is a US-based leading SAP service provider aiming to offer end-to-end SAP ERP solutions for businesses to achieve their holistic goals in the most effective way.
We are specialized in providing customizations and enhancements in SAP solutions for every client’s requirement, helping them manage their organizational entities in a simple yet secure format.
Our drive to continuously provide valuable solutions has kept us going strong as one of the most dynamic organizations in the industry.
Location- PAN India [Remote]
Experience: 4+ years
Note: This job requires an onsite presence
Prerequisites for the role:
- Implementation experience on Ariba on Demand solutions
- 4+ years’ experience in development and implementation or support of Ariba Downstream modules using AML, Ariba API, Java and AQL.
- 2+ years’ experience with Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server as backend is preferred.
- Experience with integration of Ariba and ERP (like SAP) using middleware technologies (like PI) ispreferred.
- Knowledge or experience on SAP is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills, as well as
communication andinterpersonal skills, is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in non-technical terms.
- Working knowledge of Eclipse and open-source IDE is a plus.
- Experience in working with On Demand/On Cloud Ariba solution is a plus
- Experience in working with SAP Fieldglass solution is a plus
- Experience in web services is a plus.
- Experience in Agile development environment is a plus
- If possible, help with EC work related tasks.
- Provide leadership and expert knowledge of BIB technology in building best intetraions between EC, ECC & S4 systems while adhering to best practices and quality standards.
- Collaborate with Architects from EC , ECC & S4 team to design & develop the BIB integration as per the required needs.
- Create and maintain design specifications, architectural diagrams, and process diagrams supporting and communicating changes to SuccessFactors platform applications.
- Creating project and application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
- Providing support / guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes.
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on business requirements
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
- Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and overseeing global teams designing, programming, and implementing various technical solutions
- Work with Vendor Applications teams to deploy and maintain applications
Note: Immediate joiners only (within 30 days)