About the company:
LMTEQ is a US-based leading SAP service provider aiming to offer end-to-end SAP ERP solutions for businesses to achieve their holistic goals in the most effective way.
We are specialized in providing customizations and enhancements in SAP solutions for every client’s requirement, helping them manage their organizational entities in a simple yet secure format.
Our drive to continuously provide valuable solutions has kept us going strong as one of the most dynamic organizations in the industry.
Location- PAN India [Remote]
Experience: 4+ years
Education: Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or MCA or equivalent degree.
Note: This job requires an onsite presence
Prerequisites for the role:
- 4 to 6 years expertise in SD
- Deep & strong understanding of SD modules.
- Must have done 1-2 end to end implementation of SD module and should have experience in SD/FI and PS integration
- Should be able to analyze client business processes, gather requirements, and maintain data mapping documents of interfaces & conversions.
- Skilled in user support, troubleshooting and error resolution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in non-technical terms.
Good to have:
- Working knowledge in MCB/WIP areas
- Working in S4 HANA
- Will be responsible for handling RICEF development.
- Support MCB process in the areas of pricing and invoicing
- Should be able to write functional specs and test any new process areas as required.
- Meet the SLA for fixing the issue.
- Responsible to address Query or concern from business independently
- Should be able to troubleshoot workflows.
- Setting batch jobs as and when required.
- Create and run LSMW as and when needed.
Note: Immediate joiners only (within 30 days)