About the company:
LMTEQ is a US-based leading SAP service provider aiming to offer end-to-end SAP ERP solutions for businesses to achieve their holistic goals in the most effective way.
We are specialized in providing customizations and enhancements in SAP solutions for every client’s requirement, helping them manage their organizational entities in a simple yet secure format.
Our drive to continuously provide valuable solutions has kept us going strong as one of the most dynamic organizations in the industry.
Location- PAN India [Remote]
Experience: 4+ years
Note: This job requires an onsite presence
Prerequisites for the role:
Techno-functional professional with Supply Chain Management / Procurement
experience with good communication skills. The individual will use hands-on knowledge of both business functions and software technology to support operational processes within the technology solutions space. Operational processes include, but are not limited to the monitoring application, data integrations between internal and external software systems, and tier 3 support.
- Perform Fieldglass system configuration, craft, and execute test plans, administer applications, and provide tier 3 support
- Responsible for identifying system enhancements, preparing documentation, testing instance enhancements, and implementing them in Production
- Perform functional and analytical/ data-driven analysis of specific business areas and develop technology alternatives and recommendations. Research, evaluate, test, and support a third-party cloud (SaaS) application supporting source to pay process
- Develops, deploys, and maintains new packages (high- and low-level test strategy, test case, and test script design, development and maintenance, test execution plans and test data development, management, and maintenance.)
- Set up, manage, and troubleshoot integrations working with internal and external partner teams
- Detailed assessment of functionalities in each module of the application
- Hands-on experience with an emphasis on cloud-based software implementation or integration.
- Hands-on experience in Procurement Operations or applications such as Ariba, Coupa, Fieldglass, iProcurement, SAP SRM etc.
- 5+ years of work experience in a systems analysis role
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences
- Critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions
- Good communication skills
- Experience using Agile methodology Understanding of contingent workforce and services procurement processes
The key skills required:
- Strong programming background in ABAP (RICEFW – Reports, Interfaces,
Conversions, Enhancements, Adobe Forms, and Workflow) and Object-Oriented ABAP is required.
- Excellent technical skills in ABP on HANA or S4 ABAP, ABAP Core Data Services (CDS) modeling, and ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP) are required.
- Expertise on the SAP MM and FI modules
Note: Immediate joiners only (within 30 days)