Techno functional professional with Supply Chain Management / Procurement experience withgood communication skills. The individual will use hands-on knowledge of both business functions and software technology to support operational processes within the technology solutions space. Operational processes include, but are not limited to the monitoring application, data integrations between internal and external software systems, and tier 3 support.
Experience: 5+ years
Note: This job requires an onsite presence
• Perform Fieldglass system configuration, craft, and execute test plans, administer application,and provide tier 3 support
• Responsible for identifying system enhancements, preparing documentation, testing instanceenhancements, and implementing them in Production
• Perform functional and analytical/ data-driven analysis of specific business areas and developtechnology alternatives and recommendations. Research, evaluate, test, and support a third-party cloud (SaaS) application supporting source to pay process
• Develops, deploys, and maintains new packages (high- and low-level test strategy, test case andtest script design, development and maintenance, test execution plans and test data development, management, and maintenance.)
• Set up, manage and troubleshoot integrations working with internal and external partner teams
• Detailed assessment of functionalities in each module of the application
• Hands on experience with an emphasis on cloud-based software implementation or integration
• Hands on experience in Procurement Operations or applications such as Ariba, Coupa, Fieldglass, iProcurement, SAP SRM etc.
• 5+ years of work experience in a systems analysis role
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
• Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
• Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for alllevels and audiences
• Critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions
• Good communication skills
• Experience using Agile methodology Understanding of contingent workforce and servicesprocurement processes
The key skills required
• Strong programming background in ABAP (RICEFW – Reports, Interfaces, Conversions,Enhancements, Adobe Forms, and Workflow) and Object-Oriented ABAP is required.
• Excellent technical skills in ABP on HANA or S4 ABAP, ABAP Core Data Services (CDS) modellingand ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP) is required.
• Expertise on the SAP MM and FI module
Note: Immediate joiners only (within 30 days)