About the company:
LMTEQ is a US-based leading SAP service provider aiming to offer end-to-end SAP ERP solutions for businesses to achieve their holistic goals in the most effective way.
We are specialized in providing customizations and enhancements in SAP solutions for every client’s requirement, helping them manage their organizational entities in a simple yet secure format.
Our drive to continuously provide valuable solutions has kept us going strong as one of the most dynamic organizations in the industry.
Location- PAN India [Remote]
Experience: 5+ years
Education: Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or MCA or equivalent degree.
Prerequisites for the role:
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in design & creation of Information Models in SAP HANA using Attribute views, Analytic views, Calculation views (both Script based & graphical)
- Hands-on experience in HANA SQL Script
- Hands-on knowledge and expertise on BODS ETL
- Understanding of reusable components/frameworks, common schemas, common standards
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Stress Testing
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills, as well as communication and interpersonal skills.
Note: Immediate joiners only (within 30 days)