Shift time: 9 AM IST to 9 PM IST
Note: Immediate joiners within 30 days only
- Consultants – IRM/BCM Experts (JL4 & JL5) (Ensure business continuity and resilience with ServiceNow IRM/BCM solutions)
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced ServiceNow IRM/BCM Consultants to join our team. The ideal candidates will have a strong background in ServiceNow IRM (Integrated Risk Management), BCM (Business Continuity Management) and experience with risk assessment, policy management and compliance modules. The candidates must be able to work independently and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with clients to understand their risk management and business continuity requirements and recommend appropriate ServiceNow IRM/BCM solutions.
- Design, configure, and customize ServiceNow IRM/BCM modules, including risk assessment, policy and compliance management
- Develop and maintain ServiceNow workflows, business rules, client scripts, UI pages, UI actions, and other customization features as needed
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure the smooth integration of ServiceNow IRM/BCM with other systems and applications
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for ServiceNow IRM/BCM solutions.
- Document technical specifications, processes, and procedures for ServiceNow IRM/BCM solutions.
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for business users and internal teams for ServiceNow IRM/BCM.
- Define technical solutions for architecture and design that align with business problems and ServiceNow IRM/BCM implementation best practices.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow IRM/BCM products, including risk assessment, policy and compliance management.
- Co-lead requirements gathering workshops with internal business stakeholders to provide technical guidance and assist with capturing all necessary business, functional, and technical requirements for the solution.
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to write and estimate stories related to IRM/BCM.
- Oversee developers’ work and ensure overall quality and delivery of development.
- Responsible for sprint demos, delivery of development artifacts and documentation, and knowledge transfer activities as required.
- Work collaboratively with the ServiceNow team and business stakeholders to monitor for scope creep and resolve critical path technical issues and challenges.
- Provide mentorship to developers and platform engineers on technical design standards and best practices.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Proven experience as a key technical expert leading the development and delivery of ServiceNow IRM/BCM Expert-level proficiency in ServiceNow IRM/BCM products.
- Expert understanding of import sets and transform maps, working with external data sources, and ServiceNow data Knowledge of identification and classification rules in CMDB.
- In-depth knowledge of event and alert Ability to articulate ServiceNow CMDB classes for assets and configurations, their relationships, and dependencies.
- Ability to assess existing solutions and implementations and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in pre-sales activities, including client presentations and demonstrations, to showcase the capabilities of ServiceNow IRM/BCM.
- Accurately define client issues and interpret and design resolutions based on deep product knowledge.
- Work with process owners to understand the process requirements related to the capture of configuration data and develop technical specifications and solutions.
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders to provide guidance in the management of Configuration Items (CIs) and their relationships.
- Advanced and current understanding and practice in Windows Domain and Unix System Administration.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects to understand the IT technology strategy that guides the gathering of requirements.
- Work with application Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to perform gap analysis and provide solutions.
- Participate in Configuration Management meetings and Story Time sessions where appropriate to contribute to the overall IRM/BCM implementation.
- Experience and understanding of IP networking, devices, network design methodology, and configuration.
- Review the data being populated into the CMDB and act as a partial owner of the CMDB to ensure data accuracy and reliability.
Required Hands-on Experience with ServiceNow IRM/BCM Implementations (Must-Have):
- Required knowledge of ServiceNow CMDB architecture
- 5+ years of experience working on the ServiceNow platform, preferably in global implementation projects
- Working knowledge of IRM/BCM processes and CMDB processes
- Experience integrating with tools to federate data into the CMDB
- Expertise in BCM processes, including hardware and software management.
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Planning
- Exercise Management
- Crisis Management
- Good interpersonal skills, including collaboration, communication, relationship building, and negotiation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Micro-Certification Business Continuity Management
- Good to have GRC: Business Continuity Management implementer completed.
- Up-to-date knowledge of ServiceNow versions, product features, release details, and end-of-life information.