Note: Immediate joiners within 30 days only
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Senior ServiceNow Consultant (ITOM) will perform the following:
- Develop and implement new ServiceNow applications and integrations from initiation to completion, tailored to the customer’s requirements.
- Develop workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications and automate and improve business processes.
- Understand detailed requirements and deliver high-quality solutions to our customers.
- Design quality features and thinks about how the applications and solutions will evolve in the future.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 Years of working experience with ServiceNow modules
- 3 years of development experience with creating simple/complex customer-facing web or mobile applications is a plus.
- Expert level understanding of the ServiceNow Platform & its capabilities is required.
- Understand the business needs and the need to standardize processes and build this into the design. and being able to transform customer requirements into a high-level (architectural) solution or supporting model.
- Good understanding of service-oriented architecture, software application architecture, and the ability to consult with customers about these topics.
- Knowledge of web-based protocols and standards (Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML);
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations.
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile ways of working and development. Being able to lead small project teams is a plus.
- Result-oriented and good communication skills.
- Certified as ServiceNow – System Administrator (CSA)
- Certified as ServiceNow – Application Developer (CAD)
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist in ITSM/CSM/ITOM
- An added advantage is mirco-Certified – Service Portal, ATF, Flow Designer, Integration Hub, HR, Onboarding, and Transitions.