About the company:
LMTEQ is a US-based leading SAP service provider aiming to offer end-to-end SAP ERP solutions for businesses to achieve their holistic goals in the most effective way.
We are specialized in providing customizations and enhancements in SAP solutions for every client’s requirement, helping them manage their organizational entities in a simple yet secure format.
Our drive to continuously provide valuable solutions has kept us going strong as one of the most dynamic organizations in the industry.
Experience: 2-3 years
Note: This job requires an onsite presence
Prerequisites for the job role:
- Work closely with business and HR teams to ensure quality and smooth workflow
- Identify different job search portals like Naukri, LinkedIn, and other platforms and implement. and develop different strategies
- Design, coordinate and execute walk-in strategies
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with the panel members
- Maintain recruitment trackers and dashboards to analyze the growth and performance
- Maintain cordial relationships with the selected candidates and handhold them throughout the hiring cycle to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Work on addressing candidates regarding their queries
- Work on networking with potential candidates on various social media groups, and platforms
- Work with the marketing team to create appropriate social media posts
- Develop and track goals for recruiting and hiring process
- Handle administrative duties and record keeping
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire
- Conduct regular follow-ups with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.