Experience: 7 – 10 Years
Note: Immediate joiners within 30 days only
- Good working experience in COBOL.
- Working experience in Raincode
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills and team building..
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Derive business logic from legacy transactional programs and express them in a rules engine or using decision modelling notation in a decision management system.
- Be responsible for the results of work in a spirit.
- 7+ years of professional programming experience in COBOL, PL/1, assembler, RPG, or other legacy programming language with transaction processing applications required
- Legacy programming experience on any platform required (mainframe, AS400, Unix, Linux, Windows or other legacy platform)
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of Raincode
Any of the following would be a plus but not required:
- Experience with business rule concepts and business rule programming.
- Experience with any low code/no code system, especially Outsystems, Mendix, or Wavemaker
- Knowledge of pre-relational databases (IDMS, Datacom, Adabas, etc.) and related 4th-generation languages.