Senior IT Recruiter
About the company:
LMTEQ is a US-based leading SAP service provider aiming to offer end-to-end SAP ERP solutions for businesses to achieve their holistic goals in the most effective way.
We are specialized in providing customizations and enhancements in SAP solutions for every client’s requirement, helping them manage their organizational entities in a simple yet secure format.
Our drive to continuously provide valuable solutions has kept us going strong as one of the most dynamic organizations in the industry.
Experience: 2-4 years
Educational Qualification: MBA with specialization in marketing or any related course
Prerequisites for the job role:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Recruitment.
- SAP Recruitment experience is preferable.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work independently on requirements.
- Must possess a positive attitude towards work.
- Must possess the ability to work in a challenging work environment.
- Must be result-orientation and have attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Business and HR Teams to create the Job description
- Post JDs in Job search portals like Naukri, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies.
- Source and screen candidates.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with the panel members.
- Maintain Recruitment trackers and dashboards
- Maintain cordial relationships with the select candidates and handhold them throughout the hiring cycle.
- Address candidate queries.
- Network with potential candidates on various social media groups and platforms.
- Work with the marketing team to create relevant social media banners/posts for the requirements he/she is working on.
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process.
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire.
- Conduct regular follow-ups with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for recruiting relevant candidates.
- Close the positions within SLA/TAT
- Responsible for bringing candidates on board seamlessly.
Note: Immediate joiners only (within 30 days)